By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Soch Par Prahaar if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Website. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Soch Par Prahaar and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Soch Par Prahaar website and YouTube Channel. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Soch Par Prahaar for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
We strive to ensure that the services you avail through our website are to your full satisfaction, and are the best in the respective field.
We make every effort to provide the service to you as per the specifications and timelines. However, there may arise situations when you desire a refund, in case we are unable to provide to you the service, then you shall be entitled to a refund which shall be subject to certain circumstances. In this situation, kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions of refund :
1. For applying for refund one needs to mail us at email@example.com within 72 hours after booking for the specific service or after taking any specific plan after this refund request shall be deemed invalid and shall not be considered.
2. Refund will be done only when there is a clear, visible deficiency with the service.
3. In the event one has paid for a service and then requests for a refund only because there was a change in mind, the refund shall not be considered as there is no fault, defect, or onus on SOCHPARPRAHAAR.
4. Refund requests shall not be entertained after the work has been shared with you in the event of change of mind.
5. Refund requests shall not be entertained in case of phone consultation once the time has been allotted.
6. If the request for a refund has been raised 72 hours after booking for the specific service or after taking any specific plan and the same has been intimated and indicated via email, then such refund request shall be deemed invalid and shall not be considered.
7. In case of Phone consultation or Digital meeting one doesn’t pick call at the allotted time or the call is missed anyhow then we will reschedule it once, but if the same thing happens again then rescheduling & refunding will not be done.
8. If one is eligible for refund after investigating all the factors then 70% of the amount will be refunded (as service charges & other misc. expenses will be deducted).
9. If the request for the refund has been approved by SOCHPARPRAHAAR, the same shall be processed and intimated to you via email. This refund process could take a minimum of 15 (fifteen) business days to process and shall be credited to your bank account accordingly. We shall handle the refund process with care and ensure that the money spent by you is returned to you at the earliest.
NOTE : In any case except for what are mentioned in above points No. 1 to 9 under “Terms & Conditions of refund” , no refund will be made by SOCHPARPRAHAAR.